· 21 years of age minimum
· Strong academic record and Bachelors Degree from a four-year college or university
· Christian faith with a teachable spirit and moral character
· Demonstrable leadership and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal relationship skills
· Desire to integrate faith with vocational calling
Fellows earn a competitive entry-level salary, paid to them directly by their employer. A program fee of $6,000 is used to subsidize the cost of our fully-furnished housing, graduate-level classes, and program administration. Once the program begins, all costs for housing (including utilities), classes, books, retreats, and trips are fully covered. Your only expenses will be for transportation, food, clothing, and entertainment. Upon acceptance to the program, a $500 deposit is required to secure your place. The remaining program fee balance of $5,500 may be paid throughout the program via one of several payment plans.
A Typical Fellows Month
The Fellows schedule is made up of worship, work, study, community and rest, with plenty of free time for family, friends and other interests. We encourage our Fellows to widen and connect their circles of friends, and visitors are always welcome in our homes.